News Feed Discussions Has anyone ever reversed a hernia repair – more specifically a modified Bassini? Reply To: Has anyone ever reversed a hernia repair – more specifically a modified Bassini?

• Mike M

June 12, 2022 at 10:28 am

@PeterC

I would consult with David Krpata, M.D at the Cleveland Clinic- 216.445.9989

If he could not help you directly I would think he could point you into the right direction for some options.

Cleveland Clinic is one of the best hospitals in the country imho and they do some amazing things at that hospital.

It is a major institution with trials and a massive amount of knowledge base.

It is my understanding that hospital also has a lot of knowledge specifically on Bassini repairs.

That is one of the places I would start if I was in your position.

I would also think Dr. Towfigh, Dr. Yunis, Dr. Kang might be able to help too or direct you to someone that specializes in that type of repair correction maybe?

I am very sorry to hear about your issues. There has to be someone out there that can rebuild this damage and get you back to some sense of normalcy.