News Feed Discussions "Dog " Made his final doctor choice !

• "Dog " Made his final doctor choice !

Posted by dog on September 14, 2018 at 5:03 am

I received a lot of private texts asking me about my research and search for doctor who would do no mash surgery for me … using all modern updates , willing and confident in all methods and technology! Well i strongly believe that they are a lot of amazing doctors around ..i just believe for me i found two doctors that truly addressed my quality expectations… believe me it isn’t easy }

I believe that they are very meticulous, detailed ..I had a great conversation with them! ..They addressed every my concern . They have a great education/experience and have a amazing reviews about their work all over internet .They can perform any methods! ..Just great and caring people !

Jonathan Yunis MD FACS …{Florida}
    William Brown MD {California}

Good intentions replied 5 years, 3 months ago 10 Members · 17 Replies
  • 17 Replies
  • Good intentions

February 12, 2019 at 7:44 pm

HIPPA might be a concern but maybe dog gave permission to Dr. Brown to talk about his surgery, or at least he could say that dog was there, or pass along our well-wishes to dog.

dog had a second procedure scheduled in Florida, apparently, that required a lengthy stay. Treatment two times per day, for multiple days. He mentioned it in his “recovery” topic. It might be harder to recover from than the hernia repair. Inner ear problems can cause vertigo also, I think. He might not be up to posting. Good luck to him.

[USER=”2580″]DrBrown[/USER]

https://www.herniatalk.com/9966-recovery-what-to-expect

• Chaunce1234

February 12, 2019 at 6:58 pm

[USER=”2608″]dog[/USER] Did you have your surgery? Any update on progress or the experience so far?

• Chaunce1234

February 5, 2019 at 5:23 pm

[USER=”2608″]dog[/USER] Best of luck to you. Please keep us updated on your surgery, progress, recovery, etc

• dog

February 4, 2019 at 5:03 am

Thank you dear scaredtodeath ..dr Brown will let you know :} Dear Good intentions Thank you! You are among with others Great source of info .

• Good intentions

February 4, 2019 at 1:22 am

Good luck Dog. You’ve been very persistent and thorough in your research. Thanks for sharing what you’ve found along the way. I’m sure you made one of the best possible choices.

• scaredtodeath

February 3, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Dog…. I wish you the very best …. please keep us in the loop

• dog

February 3, 2019 at 9:10 am

Dearest Dr. Towfigh and all my friends Thank you so much!!!

• kcm

February 3, 2019 at 6:33 am

Thinking of you as the day of your surgery nears. Wishing you a successful hernia operation. I will look forward to good news posts about your recovery. Best of luck!

• kcm

February 3, 2019 at 6:27 am

Thinking of you as the day of your surgery nears. Wishing you a successful hernia operation. I will look forward to good news posts about your recovery. Best of luck!

• Jnomesh

February 2, 2019 at 7:15 pm

Wishing you a uneventful and successful surgery and a speedy recovery. Dr. Brown is one of the best you are in good hands.

• Casey F

February 2, 2019 at 5:09 pm

I hope you have a successful operation and a full recovery!

• drtowfigh

February 2, 2019 at 5:08 pm

You’ll do great!

• dog

February 2, 2019 at 7:55 am

Hello to everyone ! Just letting you know i am flying to see dr Brown on Tuesday and surgery is scheduled on Wednesday. Whish my good luck. :} !

• dog

October 9, 2018 at 9:21 pm
    quote fidel18:

Hi Dog, where is Dr Brown based in California? Im from San Diego. Thanks

Yes ! Great choice !

• fidel18

October 9, 2018 at 7:33 pm

Hi Dog, where is Dr Brown based in California? Im from San Diego. Thanks

• dog

September 14, 2018 at 8:19 pm

Yes i did! :} Thank you will look one more time !

• lbpd16

September 14, 2018 at 11:45 am

Did you consider Dr. Tomas in Florida?