News Feed Discussions Drs with good track records in open surgeries AND athletic pubalgia?

• Drs with good track records in open surgeries AND athletic pubalgia?

Posted by PeterC on July 7, 2022 at 6:19 am

Aside from Dr. Meyers who I think is the most known Doctor to deal with athletic pubalgia, is there any other notable Dr. out there that can deal with athletic pubalgia/injuries at the insertion and regular open hernia repairs/reconstruction? Preferably in the U.S (so not the one in Germany).

I have an appointment with Dr. Krpata in Cleveland to consult with him on repairing all the mutilation that was done to me by Dr. Brown because I genuinely cannot function as a human being on a day to day anymore but there’s also an athletic pubalgia component to my issues that pre-dates Dr. Browns atrocities that hasn’t been addressed by previous surgeries and will most likely need to be addressed at the same time so I’m wondering if there’s anyone else that has a very solid track record with open surgeries and knows how to at least diagnose or deal with the athletic pubalgia component as well.

Feel free to let me know here or private message me if possible. Thank you in advance

PeterC replied 1 year, 9 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.