News Feed Discussions Good Intentions/ChuckTaylor/NFG?Watchful

• Good Intentions/ChuckTaylor/NFG?Watchful

Posted by Harry on April 28, 2023 at 4:32 am

Saw that all of you guys had double mesh removal of laproscopic placed mesh. Can you tell me what your docs told you about your longeterm prognosis? Yunis told me to expect chronic testicular pain. So far that has not materialized. I only had the plastic in for about a year. Hoping that reduces my longterm problems. GI you write that you had significant damage that you are still healing from. Has most of your pain resolved? Are you back in the gym? Chucktaylor says his doc told him he could work out but if he had a direct hernia it might return. NFG – are you back to normal function. What i dont get is the folks who continue to live with plastic inside them. How can removing it be worse than leaving it in for many years? It would seem the damage would continue. Watchful – you seem to be the Dean of this page with many in depth comments and great analysis. I saw you posted that those with mesh removal –may not be terribly damaged because the tissue has not been severed or cut like in an open repair. Hoping that is the case for me. And that I can get it right next time by going to Kang or Conze

Unknown Member replied 1 year ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Unknown Member

May 10, 2023 at 9:14 pm

Mesh removal is no joke! That’s why’s there polyester, 3d max lightweight cause heavyweight was to sketchy bit bard is the worst. Hernia surgery unless you go to a real one is a cash grab! Bruce Ramshaw was the most respected removal surgeon but to cover himself, oh you have to go to therapy or an psychiatrist before and after, it’s to cover himself! Said yes mesh causes pain then after getting caught up said no it doesn’t it’s all in there head admist him making up his own mesh tiger mesh! So sad! Put down Robotic removal cause he can’t do it, can’t teach an old dog new trucks but that was the triple threat! Towfigh, Belyansky, and Ramshaw!They stick together information and all! Ramshaw said at the end oh mesh doesn’t cause pain it’s in their heads! Dr iacco and janzyck are the ogs of robotics! It’s a fact and when I mentioned others they laughed, they don’t do initial or removal unless they totally check out your story as should be! So many surgeons came on here for a cash grab so many are just about that! Never get mesh removed open as Kang and Peterson say!!! Peoples are in wheelchairs after these decisions!!! Study look up each docs reviews! Don’t make a mistake as with our first choice we can’t take back!

• Harry

May 2, 2023 at 7:01 am

Thanks Chuck. I went to Yunis because he had a lot of good reviews. Surgery was a little over 3 hours but he got all the mesh out. He said I would have chronic testicular pain that has not materialized. But I have other issues. How are you doing today? I think you are too hard on Good Intentions – he provides a lot of information here. Though was hoping to see him comment on his current status. Are you back in the gym GI?

• Unknown Member

May 2, 2023 at 6:36 am

GI you crack me up. Not only are you extremely unhelpful but no paranoid too? Harry do not listen to this guy….he seems intelligent enough but he gives very poor advice….telling people that they cant get a tissue repair after mesh removal…because they have a burned battlefield….he also was a real dope with his removal….undergoing two removal ops lap…that left mesh inside him….when one robotic removal in under two hours could have gotten it all. I am surprised you chose yunis….he told me it would take 4.5 hours to remove my mesh….mine was out in under 2

• pinto

April 29, 2023 at 7:05 pm

C & H have the same writing style? Farthest from the truth I think. Both have
    their own distinctions. Also many here share the same opinions, so I wouldn’t consider
    it particularly relevant. I’m responding just out surprise and curiosity about GI’s
    observation. I’d like to hear what specific features of writing style GI has in mind. 🙂

• Harry

April 29, 2023 at 5:55 pm

Similar stories yes. But sorry to disappoint. Sadly there are many double meshed victims out there. There is a group of about 1o guys all lap double mesh who are in the same mess. I cant believe Dr. Twofigh continues to promote lap mesh surgery. Good Intentions – how are you progressing? Do you still have pain? Is your life limited in any way?

• Good intentions

April 28, 2023 at 8:56 am

Chuck and Harry, your stories are so similar you could be the same person. Writing styles and opinions too. Very interesting.

• Unknown Member

April 28, 2023 at 7:51 am

Harry–had my mesh removed by Dr Belyanksy. he got it all in under 2 hours but the jury is still out for me. still pain and prob will have a recurrance. I was conned by the lap mesh scam…minimally invasive…quick return to work…its all lies…and the doctors get rich