News Feed Discussions How do I contact site moderator to find out why the site thought my post was SPAM?

• How do I contact site moderator to find out why the site thought my post was SPAM?

Posted by G-K on January 19, 2019 at 8:36 pm

Yesterday I posted a comment under the Topic “No mesh hernia repair: Experiences with Dr William Brown Others?” regarding my surgery experience as a patient of Dr Brown’s?

Today the site gave me a message that it identified my post as SPAM and removed it. How do I contact the site moderator to find out why the site removed my post?

Good intentions replied 5 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Good intentions

January 21, 2019 at 8:51 pm

Hello dog. G-K’s post has been restored in the topic that you started.

Thank you Dr. Towfigh.

• dog

January 21, 2019 at 7:05 am

G-K Any hope to get your post back? If you don’t mind give me yours name { in private text} i will ask Dr.Brown myself to confirm and post here ?

• G-K

January 19, 2019 at 10:23 pm

Thanks for the information. I just sent her a private message regarding this.

• Good intentions

January 19, 2019 at 9:34 pm

My post just got flagged also. Certain words like m e s h seem to get flagged.

I saw your post and it was very reasonable. dog’s reponse to your post is still there. Very strange that it got flagged late like it did.

Dr. Towfigh is the moderator. You can click on her avatar or use the @ symbol. The @ symbol doesn’t always catch though.

[USER=”935″]drtowfigh[/USER]

• Good intentions

January 19, 2019 at 9:31 pm

Dr. Towfigh is the site moderator. I have found that certain phrases might be the cause, like “mesh …. removal” or “mesh … implantation”. She can often release them for publication. I try to remember to copy the text of my posts before I try to post them so that I can repaste and try again with a few words removed.

The site uses the “@” method for notification. Sometimes you have to wait for it to pick up the sign though. You can also send Dr. Towfigh a message by clicking on her avatar. [USER=”935″]drtowfigh[/USER]

I think that I saw your post. dog responded to it, his response to you is still there. Surprised that it got flagged later. It seemed reasonable, maybe somebody thought it was a sales pitch. Thanks for posting though, and good luck.

https://www.herniatalk.com/9141-no-mesh-hernia-repair-experiences-with-dr-william-brown-others