News Feed Discussions Hernia Discussion Testing discussion functionality

• Carmen Calvo

Administrator
    November 14, 2023 at 2:41 pm

Please confirm you are able to post a new discussion topic.

• Good intentions

November 14, 2023 at 4:09 pm

Good morning Carmen. @Carmen_Calvo I was able to create a title and write text but I got an error message when I clicked on Post. Here is an image. Progress!

“! Error: Forum ID is missing.”

• Mike M

November 12, 2023 at 9:03 pm

Forums not form. Using speech to text on my phone and I can’t even go back and correct my previous replies.

• Mike M

November 12, 2023 at 9:01 pm

I cannot start discussions either.

The discussion format brings the forms back to traditional and usable forum.

That should really be the default format to be honest.

The other formats remind me of old bulletin board storyboard when logging in back in the 1990s.

Very primitive and archaic system of discussion.

• drtowfigh

November 13, 2023 at 6:23 am

Thanks for the feedbacks. Please keep them coming. I’m optimistic we can improve this site to optimize the discussions.

• William Bryant

November 9, 2023 at 9:11 pm

Actually spoke too soon…I still can’t start discussions and still getting blue box.

• saro

November 11, 2023 at 3:49 pm

<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;” class=”VIpgJd-yAWNEb-VIpgJd-fmcmS-sn54Q”>Good morning. I’m trying to modulate the interactions. I feel like I can’t answer everyone but only some. I still have to evaluate whether it is possible to go back in the search or type in keywords. Sorry I’m replying here because I can’t reply to everyone</font></font>

• Carmen Calvo

Administrator
    November 9, 2023 at 4:23 pm

Thanks for confirming for me, @Good intentions

We are looking into this issue and will keep you posted.

• Good intentions

November 9, 2023 at 3:58 pm

Hello Carmen. I am on a full-size computer, running Windows and a Chrome browser. I cleared the cache and history completely, every box checked, on my computer and there is still no button visible to start a new Discussion, and the “You cannot…” notification is still there. Here is an image.