Dr. Ulrike Muschaweck – the latest

Hernia Discussion Forums Hernia Discussion Dr. Ulrike Muschaweck – the latest

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Good intentions
      Participant

I don’t really have any comments about this. Her practice has shifted shapes many times over they years. It looks like she has made it even easier to use her methods, right at the airport. Fly in, fly out.

https://www.munich-airport.com/airportclinic/en/hernia-surgery

Alephy
      Participant

It would be interesting to know how much it costs (I mean a standard surgery) and whether she is always leading the surgery or (more likely) her team takes over most of the time….

SpringsMan
      Participant

Surely many members here would like to know more about her new method of diagnosis and treatment.

Specifically the “Intraoperative Nerve Response” (IONR) procedure to identify and localize the cause of pain, and this enables us to eliminate pain in almost all cases.” Can any of the Drs. here comment on this or know what it involves?

Wondering if this is something that can be used before any surgery.

Ben999
      Participant

I’m not a doctor but I got IONR as a patient from Dr. Conze, who is/was a close colleague of Dr. Muschaweck.
      It got rid of the pain for about 1 to 1.5 years but the problem is that nerves regrow, which can lead to recurring pain.

It’s still better than before when the mesh was fused to the nerve but it’s not a permanent fix.

Good intentions
      Participant
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close

Skip to toolbar