News Feed Discussions Excellent result with Dr Brown "Golden Hands "

• Excellent result with Dr Brown "Golden Hands "

Posted by dog on February 22, 2019 at 6:59 am

Hello friends !!! I am Back today :} I didn’t make to Florida but spent one week in Hawaii swimming in worm water LOL…I received sooo many notes from you with great wishes. THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!!!
    BOY!!!! IT WAS AN ADVENTURE:}}} In order to keep this content interesting i divided my story in chapters ,and will post it here one chapter at the time.
    Please also forgive my grammar [h=1]English isn’t my mother tongue” Also my opinion is my opinion only and my experience is my personal experience only . You are all welcome to correct me or participate in this topic . Of course i am shure Dr Brown[/h] DrBrown [h=1]can respond to any questions regarding my case and i am giving him my permission to discuss/disclose my case in details with this Amazing forum.[/h]

dog replied 4 years, 11 months ago 8 Members · 42 Replies
  • 42 Replies
  • dog

May 22, 2019 at 2:58 am

I just spoke to gentlemen who did surgery with Dr Brown …guy told me that he is getting back to lifting weights and doing martial art ..Very happy he had two hernias done at the same time. promised to post his experience as well.

• dog

May 1, 2019 at 6:43 am

Still doing great! Thank you for all your emails

• dog

May 1, 2019 at 6:42 am

hi dog, hope you are doing well, I just wanted to know if you have any update after your pure tissue repair and how it is going, how do you feel, any problem or any update would be appreciate it. Thanks!

I am receiving a lot of messages like that .

Yes i am doing excellent! I have many other chronic problems to worry about ..So glad that thanks to this forum and thanks to dr Brown don’t need to worry at list about this one .

• dog

April 19, 2019 at 6:08 am

lbpd16 it is not a problem 5 min from surgery center ….just rent a vehicle . City is amazing everything is close…..My Best advice to everyone AGAIN AND AGAIN..DON’T try to save a few dollars,don’t look how far it is…Are you reading posts.? .are you seeing how so many people are suffering if something will go wrong with mesh..? .do you understand that will be no way out is something will go wrong… ? YOU WILL LOSE THOUSANDS

Dr Brown is the last doctor in America who does no mesh only !!!! and not using just one method. !!!! and take insurance. and NOT thinking about money only.

You will never regret ! Listen me tomorrow on http://www.kabc.com/dr-drew-midday-live/ AT 2 30 ..CALIFORNIA TIME. . i WILL TELL TRUTH AS IT IS:}

• DrBrown

April 18, 2019 at 9:57 pm

Dear Dog.
    Thank you for very supportive comments.
    I am glad that you are doing well.
    regards.
    Bill Brown, MD

• lbpd16

April 18, 2019 at 7:23 pm

Dog, did Dr. Brown arrange a hotel for you or suggest a hotel?

Also, what about transportation to/from airport and surgery center?

• dog

April 18, 2019 at 6:38 am

Still doing well! Almost if totally no different sensations in surgery side vs other side. Dr Brown did a miracle work .I hope Dr.drtowfigh will move that post to the top.

So many people calling me or email me with the same questions :} It will be fair for dr Brown as well..who spending so much time on this forum

• dog

April 18, 2019 at 6:31 am

Dear drtowfigh Thank You! Still doing very well having other health problems to deal with..so thankful that this one i hope is over!
    Could i ask you to put this post to top of the page ..that way new visitors will be able to read it . I am receiving a lot of phone calls and emails with the same questions . That would be easy for everyone :} I know Dr.Brown will appreciate it as well.

• drtowfigh

April 2, 2019 at 11:08 am

I love hearing that!
    Congratulations and thank you!

• dog

April 2, 2019 at 6:16 am

Dear friends ,

Total love and respect to all of You! .I received a lot of messages people would like to know if i am still doing well !
    Yes.. i doing really good ! All functions saved. The reason i don’t post anything because very busy with my business and also unfortunately having other health problems to worry about!

Dr Brown dr. Brown is the Best ! when comes to Only NO mesh repair

My last advice to you…I Don’t wait too long,it will be harder to fix it!

Do it now, until Dr.Brown is still available. Don’t worry to travel ..i also could do it here in Newport Beach or So Cal.
    But i did the best choice based on 1 year long research.

​​​​​​​ Doctors like Dr Brown from the God …If you know him You love him ! Perfectionist and Loving person beyond belief !

The rest is up to you!
    Dr Towfigh thank you for this forum and your personal advice. Thank you to all Senior members for your wizdom.
    I was saved because of this forum.

​​​​​​​Yours Dog.

• Chaunce1234

March 7, 2019 at 9:57 pm

Thanks for the continued updates [USER=”2608″]dog[/USER] please let us know how you continue to do.

If you speak to other persons and patients about hernias perhaps recommend them to come onto this forum and share their experiences as well.

• Brady

March 5, 2019 at 10:28 pm

Did you feel it? How did you stay still?

Surgery makes me nervous, I don’t think I would be awake for it!

• Brady

March 5, 2019 at 10:27 pm
    quote dog:

Yep Brady….It was funny i even told doctor that i am not sleepy

Did that hurt? Do you feel it? How do you stay still when you’re awake during the surgery??

Surgery make me nervous every time, I can’t imagine being awake??

• dog

March 5, 2019 at 8:09 am

Some update : One nice person contacted me over the phone and asked me about Dr.Brown. He was hesitating between go to Canada or Dr.Brown
    Gay was very health concern and vegetarian Was totally against mesh as well.
    Well… i explained him …that if you don’t wont your cremaster cut , go to Dr Brown…he will just split it , not injured ..the guy asked me..how i know it wasn’t damaged.. i told him that in North California it was as cold as in Siberia ..everything was was working….:} Anyway …he done surgery on Friday ..he had both side hernia OMG.. well he is happy so far ! No pain medications… .DrBrown

• dog

March 1, 2019 at 4:29 am

Yep Brady….It was funny i even told doctor that i am not sleepy

• Brady

February 28, 2019 at 11:03 pm

Were you awake during surgery??

• Brady

February 28, 2019 at 11:03 pm

How was sedation for the surgery? Were you awake??

• WasInTN

February 27, 2019 at 7:25 pm
    quote dog;n10380.:

.Possibly doctor Brown will correct only one think in your writing ..he fixed that genetic disorder ..I also myself think Bench Press has nothing to do with hernia..?

I do not think Dr. Brown corrected your genes. He corrected your hernia. Your genes are what you got from Russia/Poland from your dad, his dad and may be others before him counting back to Adam and Eve. When hernia is fixed at one location, that very location gets enough strength to protect you from further hernia. But the other areas of the pelvic floor have your grand daddy genes still and can break if you push them further causing another IH. So in a way you have to watch for another hernia rest of your life.

On a related note, anything can cause trouble on pelvic floor if you do not do it well. Bench press puts pressure on stomach and other muscles. And mind you if you feel like a superman, keep this caution in head, you developed hernia in the first case because of your weak genes (like mine and many others). You can blame your grand daddy from Russia/Poland if that helps but weak genes continue for generations. Godspeed to you.

• DrBrown

February 27, 2019 at 5:44 pm

Dog has been very kind with his comments.
    It was my pleasure to help in his care.
    Regards.
    Bill Brown MD

• dog

February 26, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Chaunce1234 I love you truly moderator skills . I had a big pain in very beginning pulse ..when i walk…down the road it stopped ..last time i remember before surgery was dull pain and only if it was bulging ..belt helped just in the very beginning .

I have a lot of things to worry ..pain severe dry eyes/ ears buzzing …didn’t ont to add anything else..Today 3 week mark…Almost no pain at all.
    ​​​​​​​No pain coffining :{ trying not} ..just if move to fast to bending positishion.. so control myself ..this week i am starting to work…will see.

Page 1 of 3